Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Have a slice!

A while back I received a tip from an old friend about these incredibly delicious bars. Now, this friend is currently awaiting the arrival of her very first bundle of joy, so send her some happy pushing vibes (Go Mrs. Brown!) Warning these bars are addictive!

REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER SLICE
Ingredients:

2 c. icing sugar
1 c. peanut butter
1 c. melted margarine or butter
2-1/2 c. graham wafer crumbs ( I took 1 sleeve of graham wafer crackers and threw them in the blender)
2 pkgs chocolate chips

Mix first 4 ingredients together and spread in a 9 x 13" pan.


Melt chocolate chips and spread on top.


Cool slightly then cut before chocolate becomes too hard.

Ridiculously delicious.
 Photobucket

3 comments:

shauna said...

Oh I wish you hadn't posted this. Chocolate and peanut butter together is my nemesis. I will be forced to make this though...resistance is futile...my will is weak...I can't wait to try it!

Coryanne Ettiene | Kitchen Living with Coryanne said...

I think I gained 10 pound reading this...so very yummy looking!

Julie M said...

That looks delicious! I agree with shauna. Chocolate and peanut butter is always a winner!