Wednesday, May 12, 2010

As Lex would say....

Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm DE-YA! (translation this is really good stuff)

When I was a kid my Mum would WOW me with this desert. It is easy, light and simply DE-YA :)

Chocolate Wafer Desert.....

Ingredients


Yep that's it, or if you feel like making whip cream, fly at 'er :)

Directions

Take cookies and top with whip cream, make a "log" covering with whip. Seal with Saran wrap and pop in the fridge 4 hours or until cookies have softened. When it's done it looks like this....


OH NO What happened to the rest of my cake?!?!?! hehehe.....Enjoy my friends!


Photobucket

3 comments:

CynthiaK said...

And yeah, that's exactly what that would have looked like in my house - devoured!! (by me!!) :)

Thanks for the button love! You're sweet. :)

Tracy said...

That looks so yummy! I have an award for you over on my blog....you can swing over and pick it up when you have a chance!
http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/2010/05/spreading-love-around.html

Take care,
Tracy

Unknown said...

OH YEAH!!! Thanks Tracy on my way over......