Monday, August 15, 2011

Some weekly inspiration!

I spent much of my lazy afternoon yesterday hopping from recipe to recipe on the internet, a long forgotten love of mine. I found some delicious inspiration and thought you'd all love to see what treats I found.

The first was 15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta found on Oh She Glows Doesn't it look delicious??? (P.S. I don't know the internet rules on posting other peoples pictures on your site, so I just decided to link you instead. Can anyone enlighten me?)

The second was Heirloom tomato and avocado salad with crispy wontons and spicy cilantro dressing found at Food & Style and guess who just so happened to pick up fresh cilantro AND heirloom tomato's at the Framers Market this past Saturday!

I also came across an AMAZING recipe in House and Home magazine this month for Sesame-Crusted Salmon with Quinoa Salad. I can't find the recipe on the internet yet, but will post it when I make it.

My final inspiration for the week came from the local Farmers Market where I found purple beans and Firecracker Jack's Barbeque sauce. I am thinking I will serve the beans sauteed with some slivered almonds and a bit of lemon juice as for the BBQ sauce...it tasted GREAT on this...


Enjoy my friends!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are blogging again. Awesome looking stuff.

Unknown said...

This block is rattling telling and instrumental I am hunting progressive for more nutritious and welfare lineal aggregation.
Phillis Blanchet